WELCOME TO THE POMPEA SPA WEBSITES.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PRIVACY AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, SELECT THE AREA YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ON THE BASIS THAT YOU ARE JUST A VISITOR OR A USER OF THE WEB SERVICES SUBJECT TO REGISTRATION.
FOR VISITORS TO THE POMPEA SPA WEBSITES
This page describes some management rules of the POMPEA SPA websites, in reference to the personal data of users who consult them. These rules apply in all cases where you get access to our sites without browsing within the pages and recorded without building or entering data into web forms.
Visiting the POMPEA SPA websites, you agree to the terms and conditions below. If you do not accept these terms please do not access or use the content and services offered through our websites.
- What type of data we collect during your browsing?
- Social buttons and widgets
- With whom we share information navigation?
FOR THOSE WHO USE WEB SERVICES REQUIRING PERSONAL DATA (Information regarding processing of personal information made pursuant to Art. 13, Legislative Decree no. 196/03)
- Spontaneous sending of email via the contact form
- Filling out web forms (request for information, send CV and subscription to the newsletter)
- Methods and aims of treatment
- Consent to treatment.
- Communication and dissemination
- Rights of the interested party
- Owner and Officers in the data treatment within POMPEA spa
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHILE SURFING?
While visiting our sites the information systems used to operate the same acquire during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit and necessary for the operation of the Internet. This entails information which is not collected for association with identified persons, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to connect to the website, the requested resources URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, time of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response to it, the numerical code indicating the server response status (successful, error etc.) and other parameters pertaining to the operating system and IT environment of the user. POMPEA uses this information for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on websites and to check their correct running. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes. Except for such eventuality, the data will be retained on our computer systems for a period normally not exceeding thirty days.
SOCIAL BUTTONS AND WIDGETS
On the POMPEA SPA websites, you can also find social buttons/widgets, or those special “buttons” depicting icons of social networks (eg Facebook and Twitter). These “buttons” allow users browsing POMPEA SPA websites, to reach out and interact with a “click” directly with social networks. With your click on social buttons/widgets on social network this captures data about your visit. Outside of these cases, where you spontaneously click to share your browsing data with social networks chosen, POMPEA does not share any information or navigation user data acquired through their sites with accessible social networks thanks to social buttons/widgets. For further information on cookies and on social buttons/widgets used by our sites write to email@example.com .
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE NAVIGATION INFORMATION?
The data acquired during the navigation may be known by the third party companies that provide POMPEA SPA companies IT support and data processing services (e.g. in the case of hosting business entrusted to third parties and related to the use of our websites) to this end, responsible for processing data. The data then will be known and treated internally in the POMPEA SPA companies by the authorised personnel to the extent that this is necessary for the performance of their duties, making only the operations necessary to perform them. In case of express request and in the circumstances permitted by law, the data may be communicated by POMPEA to police authorities and the police forces. No data navigation is then disclosed.
ENTER SPONTANEOUS EMAIL
When you spontaneously send an email to one of e-mail addresses listed on our sites, we collect the address of the sender and any other personal information that you provided in the message and attachments. The mailboxes corresponding to the addresses listed on our website and any other email of POMPEA SPA, do not have a personal nature even when reporting the name and/or last name of a natural person. These belong to the corporate organisation and are primarily intended to permit the performance of effective work activities within POMPEA SPA companies. This means that messages sent to POMPEA SPA mailboxes may be seen only by the recipient, as well as by other persons working within organisation. By sending an e-mail to other email addresses listed on our website you declare that you have read and accepted the conditions of treatment contained in this policy.
COMPLETION OF WEB FORMS
When accessing POMPEA SPA websites and deciding to interactively use the services (i.e. request newsletter, registration and community sites, purchases, participation in events, campaigns, etc.), you may be asked to fill out web forms with certain personal information. In compliance with the requirements of Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 regarding the protection of personal data, we provide below some information to know how we treat the data you send us.
METHODS AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
To access services and content provided through our websites, you may be asked personal information such as, for example, name, surname, address of residence/address, email, date of birth, credit card number, etc. We never ask you through our web forms for sensitive data (e.g. relating to revealing racial and ethnic, religious, philosophical, political, state of health, sex life, etc.) or judicial (data relating to criminal records, or pertaining to the quality of accused or suspected, etc.). The data will be processed using instruments and computer media, telecom and paper subject to the provisions of law to ensure the security and confidentiality, as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data to the stated purposes. You yourself can help to ensure that your information is always accurate by communicating updates at firstname.lastname@example.org. The data that you release will be handled by specifically designated employees assigned by the Owner as responsible and/or responsible for data processing, according to their respective assigned authorisation profiles. Officers and managers will do the consultation, use, processing, comparison and other operations even automated, only in cases where this has been expressly authorised. We will deal with the personal data that you release only for their own purposes and strictly relevant to each individual service requested and used. In all cases where we intend to use your data for other purposes or other than to provide the service required, before proceeding to the treatment we will ask for your consent.
Here under we present a list of the services available on our sites that ask you to provide your personal information. For each service there is indicated the purpose of the processing.
Subscribe to newsletter: the newsletter is a communication with content for promotional and advertising sent to all interested parties who request it. On some of our websites the newsletter subscription involves sending generalised promotional communications but not targeted based on the language, sex and country of origin of the person concerned. This means that we process the data we receive to split the members into separate groups for language so that the newsletter is sent as close as possible to what they have requested and which may interest you.
Participation in shows, events, competitions and thematic initiatives of an extraordinary and temporary nature: we will use the data to allow you to participate in specific projects in which from time to time you may wish to join.
By applying to a job position: when you send your CV spontaneously or in response to an open search, we use your information to carry out the necessary selection and recruitment. When the form web application is compiled we will provide specific information.
Requests for information or contact (eg. request for commercial and technical information, contact requests, status of order processing, availability of products, etc.): the data you issue to us will be used exclusively to for what you have requested.
We use the data collected through the services described above for the additional purpose of making statistical analysis and market research. Such treatment, however, is always done on the basis of aggregate and anonymous data. We never associate your personal data with information processed for statistical purposes.
We can handle your personal information for other purposes, as described below.
Remember: every time through the collection of your personal data we intend to pursue the purposes described below, we will inform you by specifically asking you to give your express and unconditional consent. Moreover, at any time you can withdraw your consent and change the choice made by writing to email@example.com.
Sending targeted communications and generalised commercial offers: we may ask your consent to use your data to send targeted communications and promotions and generalised advertisements by email service. We only collect your name, surname and email. Your consent to receive these communications will be valid for the mailings by electronic mail and for postal items through the use of automated systems without the intervention of an operator (eg. email, sms). You can always withdraw your consent for the processing of your details for this purpose. We point out that the Privacy Code (Art. 130, paragraph 4, Leg. Dec. 196/2003) allows the so-called “soft spam”. This means that without having to obtain your consent, we may use the email address you provided under a previous purchase, for the purposes of direct sales of our products similar to those that you have already purchased, provided that you do not object to such use. Outside the idea of “soft spam” if we collect your personal information to send commercial communications, we will ask you in advance to give your consent.
Communication of data to third parties: On occasions, we ask that you give us consent to send your data to other companies and companies that are part of POMPEA SPA, which will send their promotional offers and advertising. If you give your consent, you will receive your consent for commercial offers related to the products of all brands of POMPEA SPA and other companies in the categories of fashion, luxury and retail.
CONSENT TO TREATMENT
In all cases where the processing of your data needs your consent, we will collect this in advance specifically for individual purposes, given in a free and unconditional way. Please note, however, that for certain specific purposes that the Privacy Code permits that POMPEA can proceed to the processing without having to acquire your consent (Art. 24, Legislative Decree no. 196/03).
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
POMPEA communicates your personal information to third parties only when this is necessary and appropriate to achieving the aims of the data processing pursued according to the services you request, and in any case shall notice only after we are informed, and where necessary, having collected your consent to do so. In general the data collected through individual services and for the purposes indicated in this statement are normally communicated to the following categories of persons:
- persons to whom the right to access is granted by law or regulations (eg. public security authorities and police);
- companies that are part of POMPEA SPA as a parent, subsidiary or associated companies;
- processing companies and data-processing services (eg. web hosting, data entry, management and maintenance infrastructure and services, e-mail marketing, Acquirer, etc.);
- companies and firms distributing consulting services;
- other companies in the categories of fashion, luxury and retail for sending commercial communications only with their specific consent.
In particular, certain specific services provided through our site also provide communication to additional categories of persons, such as:
- by applying for a job position: third party consulting companies for research and selection of personnel for the purpose of supporting the holder in the evaluation of profiles and applications
POMPEA normally does not spread your information. Some services provided by our site (eg. “Share my love list”), however, allow the diffusion of your personal data to other services and users of the Internet; this is however at your own free choice to do so and it is only possible only on your own specific and voluntary initiative. In some cases, specific cases, however, we may ask you to leave your personal details (including photographic images and audio-video) to allow you to participate in events, competitions and thematic initiatives of an extraordinary and temporary nature, which by their very nature provide for their communication and dissemination. In these cases we will notify you by asking you to expressly grant your specific consent to do so.
At any time you can exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03. In particular, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data provided (content and source), check its accuracy or request its integration, updating, rectification, erasure. To exercise your rights, please contact the Privacy Manager in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, domiciled for this office at the headquarters of POMPEA SPA or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE PERSONS OF THE TREATMENT
The owner of the personal data of users who consult and use all POMPEA, ROBERTA and MIMI websites is POMPEA SPA, with administrative headquarters in Via S. Damaso no. 10 46046 Medole (Mn), Italy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that POMPEA SPA websites can create on the device you are using to navigate. The purpose of cookies is generally store and transport information. This is useful both for companies which can for example measure the usage of their sites by users, and for users of the sites, allowing them, for example, to set their own personal navigation (eg. Choice of language).
- for the non-systematic and widespread use but limited exclusively to circumstances and for specific purposes;
- as information to the users of cookies used and collection of informed consent when necessary.
If you keep reading, you will discover that the POMPEA SPA websites make use of different types of cookies. Some of these are essential to the functioning of the website, others will not. In any case, remember: you have the opportunity, at any time, to set the browser on your computer to accept all cookies, only some, or to reject them completely.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
The cookies we use can be distinguished based on length of stay on the device you use to navigate to the source and for the purpose pursued.
DURATION OF STAY
Session cookies (temporary) are eliminated and disappear from the device when you leave the website and close your web browser.
Permanent cookies: remain on the device even after you have left the website until you delete them or until they reach their expiration date. The POMPEA SPA websites create this type of cookie and store them on your device so you can read them when you visit our sites again. This allows you, for example to find the preferences you’ve set up on the site also on subsequent visits (eg. Love lists).
First-party cookies: these are cookies from the website you are visiting; the site is the address that you entered (the website appears in the URL window).
Third-party cookies: cookies are issued by a different website than the one you are visiting (such as those used by our partners or by our service providers such as Google Analytics).
Cookies that are strictly necessary or known as “Technical”: these cookies are essential to browse the site you are visiting and use certain features. With these kind of cookies, we do not collect any of your personal information and then we can never and in no way identify you.
Performance cookies: these cookies collect anonymous information and help us to understand how users interact with our sites. For example, they tell us what are the most visited pages, time spent on the site, any error messages, etc. Performance cookies use only collected information in an aggregated and anonymous manner, and serve to improve the functioning of the sites, and your browsing experience. To find out how to delete or manage performance cookies you can consult the last section of this page.
Promotional or targeting cookies: cookies are used to collect promotional information about your browsing habits in order to propose the most possible advertisements relevant to you and your interests. This means that we use them also to limit the number of times you see a particular advertisement from us is to communicate more effectively, for you to receive advertising that is less invasive and closer to your preferences. As you navigate within the POMPEA SPA websites, promotional cookies allow us to confirm that you are consulting our advertising and promotional content to show that we believe that these may be of interest based on what you had previously visited. These cookies also allow us, that while you are browsing other sites, to show you as a promotional content what you have recently consulted on the POMPEA SPA websites. Our sites use promotional cookies exclusively in anonymous manner: we offer targeted advertising but we do not know who you are! Promotional cookies that we use are permanent, although remain in your device for a limited time, and
DO YOU WANT TO REFUSE AND LOCK COOKIES?
The majority of Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. This means that you can, at any time, set your browser to accept all cookies, only some, or to reject them, disabling their use from the sites. In addition, you can normally set the preferences of your browser so as to be notified whenever a cookie is saved in your computer. At the end of each browsing session you can delete the collected cookies from your device hard disc. If you want to delete the cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser, it should be noted that each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
By selecting the links below you can get specific instructions for some of the major browsers.
If you do not want to receive Google Analytics cookies you can do so by connecting to the page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
If you want to know more about cookies in general visit www.allaboutcookies.org
If you want to know more about behavioral advertising and online privacy visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com
If you want to know more about Google Analytics cookies click here
POMPEA SPA websites
For a clearer and easier consultation, we have decided to provide the following glossary of terms frequently used in this page.
- a) POMPEA SPA, (hereinafter also “POMPEA”): refers to the manager of sites and domains and sub-domains registered for each of the brands and the companies of POMPEA SPA, including by way of example POMPEA, ROBERTA and MIMI. POMPEA SPA is also the owner of the domain, the owner of the Sites, Services and Content provided through them, manager and/or owner of all infrastructures, both informational and not to support the these;
- b) Sites: Indicates the web portals related to POMPEA SPA, comprise all Services and Content made available to Users who consult them;
- c) Services: represents the set of assets and operations that users can carry about the Content made available through the Sites;
- d) Contents: means, by way of example, texts, documents, audio-video materials, information, graphics, photographs and/or images, illustrations, designs, logos, works and any other material of original creation or reproduced, published or posted on the Sites by means of these, including software, operating logic of the sites, menus, web pages, layouts, graphics and colours.
- e) User: indicates the users of the sites and services provided through them.
How do I know if the conditions contained in this page change?
If you want to be informed on the updated General Conditions, we suggest that you periodically visit this page. This will allow you to check if there have been any modifications or new ones after you last visit the Site. Whenever POMPEA makes changes, in whole or in part, to the General Conditions, will make available updated versions through publication on this page.
Can I use the POMPEA SPA websites for professional use?
The content and services of our Sites are normally intended for personal use. This means that if, for example, you consult pages, download product information, etc., it will be necessary to perform these operations as a person acting for purposes unrelated to any trade, business and professional.
What are the conditions and limitations that must be observed when using the POMPEA SPA websites?
When you access our website and its contents and services assume, in particular, the commitment to:
- browsing and using the Sites and Services at your free and sole discretion and under your sole and entire responsibility;
- do not use them to pursue any illegal or commit illegal activity;
- do not use them to disrupt, damage or compromise the efficiency and operation in whole or in part;
- recognise that POMPEA is exempt from any responsibility or liability for any damage occurred to your computer and other equipment and/or any third party or data stored on the same, subject to any liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence due to POMPEA;
- POMPEA and related persons will be held harmless against any responsibility from the conduct carried out by you during the use of the Sites and Services;
- Recognise that POMPEA is free from any liability for loss or damages related in any way to the use and operation of the Site, including without limitation, damages resulting from suspension, interruption, failure and/or inaccessibility to the Sites and Services, damages resulting from the transmission of new User viruses and harmful materials, damages for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, and/or any other pecuniary loss, except cases of damage caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence;
- declare to know and accept that POMPEA does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the contents and does not guarantee that Sites, Services and Contents are always provided without interruptions, promptly and safely;
- accept that POMPEA does not guarantee that any factual errors in the content and services provided through the Site are promptly corrected.
Are the images and photographs of products that I find on the POMPEA websites reliable?
The images, photographs and any representation on POMPEA websites are merely illustrative. POMPEA constantly adopts measures to ensure that the photographs displayed on the Sites are faithful reproductions of the original products, making use of the adoption of every technological solution possible to minimise inaccuracies. Nonetheless some changes are possible in the image display due to several causes, including technical, and sometimes due to the technological characteristics of colour resolution which is fitted to the computer you are using. Consequently, POMPEA cannot be held responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of the products shown on Sites due to these technical reasons.
If I have not yet turned 18 can I use the POMPEA Sites?
If you are under 18 you may freely browse our sites. What you cannot do is use the services that require registration or the submission of data and information. Registration and use of the services made available through the POMPEA websites is permitted only to guests over 18 years. Nobody under this age limit can register to use the Sites or services made available through them, with the exception of cases where the child has previously obtained the consent of a parent or legal guardian. In all cases in which access and use only one of the services that require registration or the submission of data and information provided via the Sites, you warrant that you are of legal age (18 years) and have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
When you are surfing the Internet you see or information is requested that you do not understand or are not clear to always ask for help from your parents. Remember: this applies always, not only for POMPEA websites, but also for all the sites you visit on the Internet.
What policy applies to POMPEA in terms of brands, domain names and intellectual property?
POMPEA, is the owner or exclusive licensee of the logos and trademarks, present and future, such as by way of example POMPEA, ROBERTA and MIMI and of any other mark which includes the related words, including their domain names registered for each of the brands and POMPEA SPA companies.
POMPEA reserves the right to make exclusive use of its logos, trademarks, and brands.
The contents and any other material on the Sites and protected by current laws on copyright, trademark and patent protection and/or other provisions of law, may not be copied, modified, reproduced nor otherwise used, subject to explicit and specific authorisation issued in writing by POMPEA, also as a result of further agreements and negotiating contractual agreements with the User.
What are COOKIES and how are they used by POMPEA?
Can I send and upload Contents on POMPEA websites?
Some services provided by the sites (forums, blogs, events, competitions and extraordinary and temporary thematic initiatives) allow you to send and upload Contents, such as photos, which by the nature of the Services, are designed for communication and dissemination.
POMPEA implements a policy of selection and control of content and images sent by removing, at its own discretion and, from its systems, all the images whose content violates the rules shown on this page. In particular, users are required to abide by the prohibition to send pictures and illegal content and/or abusive, libellous, invasive of the rights of others or violates, or may violate the privacy rights, rights of intellectual or industrial property or other rights of third parties, pornographic and/or sexually explicit, slanderous or defamatory, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable or offensive, in accordance with current legislation and the rules of behaviour listed on this page. POMPEA collaborates with the Public Authorities in all cases in which it is required to provide data and/or information required to trace the perpetrators of any crimes.
The following are the principles and rules of conduct that we invite you to observe as user when sending and uploading of content on our sites. If you decide to use this particular type of services we agree to accept and abide by the principles of the rules below. If you think you shall not accept them then please do not send or upload content via POMPEA websites.
– Content delivery is made at your free and absolute discretion and under your sole and entire responsibility; – POMPEA cannot be held responsible for the Content posted by the user and therefore cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy, truthfulness, legality;
– The publication of opinions submitted by the User is not the expression of opinions or advice from POMPEA; especially POMPEA does not recognise as their own the contents of these views;
– POMPEA can remove, modify, distribute, communicate and use the Content posted by you, who by sending waives any material and moral right that can claim as an author than any Content submitted; – By sending the user grants POMPEA unrestricted non-exclusive, unrestricted media and geographies. POMPEA can therefore, directly or through third parties, use, copy, transmit, extract, publish, distribute, publicly perform, distribute, create derivative works of, host, index, store, record, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapted for transmission by any mode of communication) in any form or by any means, present or future, any Content, including audio and video, which were to be submitted by the user, even through third parties;
– The User who sends images and portraits releases to POMPEA the right to use the images for the purposes and on the conditions specified in the following Terms and Conditions. Specifically recognises the right to POMPEA to use all or part of the submitted images, which can be used, by virtue of this recognised right, as a whole or in separate parts and components, through assembly, cuts and adjustments, without limitation, subject to the use of images in the same contexts likely to cause harm to the dignity, reputation and personal dignity of the person and his close relatives. In particular, you acknowledge POMPEA to the right of reproduction, publication, dissemination, communication, execution and representation in public, in any place and by any means (eg. Internet, projection during public events or at its stores, publishing catalogues and magazines, etc.) of the above images, recognizing POMPEA sole and exclusive owner of the images and photographs, and all rights of use and exploitation in any form and by any means, present and future. The user waives, starting from the moment of transmission, any rights in relation to the above regardless of whether or not the images include representations relating to his/her own person;
– The material will not be returned to you, and will remain the property of POMPEA, which, therefore, will not respond to the User for the loss, or destruction of the material submitted;
– Services provided by sites that allow the User to send and upload Contents are intended for personal use; Users are required to perform these operations as a person acting for purposes unrelated to any trade, business, professional, subject to any specific exceptions expressly indicated.
Rules of conduct for the User
Use respectful language, taking care not to make use of violent, offensive or obscene terms or expressions; – Refrain from posting false, offensive, illegal, defamatory, slanderous or obscene content, or which in any case is contrary to law or detrimental to third parties; – Do not publish content aimed at spreading of political, religious or spiritual ideologies; – Do not violate the privacy of third parties (such as revealing names, mobile phone numbers or addresses and avoid, in particular, to provide personal information about children under 18); – If you send photos, videos of minors under 18 you must make sure you have obtained the express consent of the parents or whoever holds the protection; – Always verify the validity of the data included in the content and always cite the source text and/or articles written by someone else. Always make sure that they fulfill the laws of Italy concerning patents or other industrial property rights and/or intellectual property;
– Always avoids publishing advertisements hidden or explicit.
How does POMPEA protect my privacy and data?
POMPEA has security measures and measures of technical and organisational purpose in safeguarding the security of their sites and users that use them. In particular, these measures are aimed at ensuring that information relating to its Users is protected from risks of dissemination, destruction, unauthorised access, misuse or use not in accordance with law.
The most important contribution to the security of your password you can supply it, observing a few simple precautions:
- keep your password secret and do not disclose it to anyone and do not write it down in any way – do not allow anyone else to use it – if you doubt that the secrecy of your password is compromised change it. Remember that for your greater security our systems require you to change the password given to you after the registration on your first access to the site, so that no one else, besides you, can know it. These Terms are governed by Italian law and will be interpreted according to it. Any disputes concerning and/or consequential to the same shall be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. Jurisdiction for the application of these General Terms is the Court of Mantova.
CANDIDATES / OPEN POSITIONS
PRIVACY ON THE PROCESSING OF DATA
Privacy Notice to applicants under Art. 13 Legislative Decree 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
POMPEA S.p.a. (hereafter “the Company” or “POMPEA”), in order to select professionals, offers the opportunity to respond to recruitment ads published on its website, as well as the ability to place on their website the unsolicited application by sending the curriculum vitae
To this end, the company requires the person concerned to provide all the necessary information to verify the suitability to hold job positions within the company.
The Company is committed to make use of the information received, in compliance with the existing legislative framework and, in particular, in compliance with the provisions intended to protect the confidentiality of personal data. In this respect, in adherence to the specifications provided by Legislative Decree 196/03, the Company invites you to read that specified below.
- Data processed
POMPEA S.p.A. collects personal information and identification, which will be processed within the limits of this policy.
Through this website the party can provide data classified as sensitive under Art. 4, paragraph 1, item d) of the Legislative Decree 196/03, namely data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as data suitable for disclosing health and sex life (eg. a protected minority group). This category of data will be treated by POMPEA only with the consent given in writing by the individual. Candidates are asked to limit the sending of such data exclusively to what is strictly relevant to the application. If the sending of sensitive information appears, at the discretion of the candidate must, the same will authorise the same treatment progressing to the press of this page must be signed and submitted at the headquarters of the Owner.
- Methods and purpose of data processing.
The data will be processed by the Company on paper, computer or telecommunications.
From the data received, the company will take care of:
1) an exact record, so that they correspond to those declared by the person concerned;
2) updating every notice of change to the person concerned;
3) storage in a form, which permits identification of data for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Data may have been known to all persons specifically designated by the Owner and/or the Officers, as a processor, according to the scope and the profile assigned to each, as well as the persons to whom the data may be disclosed or transferred as outlined hereunder.
The collection and processing of personal data by POMPEA is designed to select and recruit personnel for POMPEA SPA companies in Italy and abroad. For this purpose those who are interested in working with POMPEA SPA, are kindly requested to enter into the site a variety of information including their curriculum vitae, as well as any personal identification and useful to see if the candidate’s professional figure is in line with the needs of the Company.
The Company reserves the right to remove from its archive the data received, when these, on inspection, result in being inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
The provision of personal information is optional. However, the refusal to provide all or part will not respond to recruitment ads that appear on the POMPEA website, or to place on the same its spontaneous application. Providing the requested data and expressly authorising the treatment, the person is aware that POMPEA will process according to the methods for all the purposes mentioned above; including transfer and communication according to the specified scope.
- Communications and data transfer.
POMPEA Spa will communicate your personal information only to the extent that this is necessary to achieve the purposes set out in paragraph 1, and if this is legally due. Therefore, the data may be disclosed to:
- a) public security authorities, agencies and companies of a private nature, for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- b) companies that deal with statistical calculations. The communication of these subjects will be done in advance ensuring that the data is provided to the third party in the aggregate and in ways that ensure the anonymity of the persons concerned;
- c) subsidiaries and franchises;
- d) processing companies and data-processing services (eg. web hosting, data entry, management and maintenance of infrastructure and services, etc.);
- e) companies and studios distributing services consulting in the broad sense whom POMPEA cooperates with (eg. third parties to research and selection of personnel for the purpose of supporting the holder identified in the evaluation of applications);
- f) POMPEA SPA companies as a parent, subsidiary or associated companies, in Italy and abroad, as listed described in the paragraph “Data transfer abroad”.
Data will not be disseminated in any case.
Transfer of data flows abroad
Pursuant to Arts. 42 and 43 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, in order to facilitate the selection of personnel to be included in its staff, POMPEA will, having acquired specific consent expressed by the person, for the purposes and in the manner made in this disclosure, transfer personal data and identity, both in Member States of the European Union, and in third countries outside the European Union, where there are Group companies, as listed below. POMPEA transfer sensitive data if any, granted outside the Italian territory only if the person concerned so wishes having given specific consent in writing. Candidates are asked, if they are sending sensitive data for which they intend to authorise the transfer in other countries where there are other POMPEA SPA companies, to print this page and to return it duly signed to POMPEA SPA
For a list of countries in which the companies of the POMPEA SPA group are located to which POMPEA SPA can transfer data from the applicants, we invite interested parties to refer to the updated list published on the home page under the section “work with us”.
At any time, the interested party may ask POMPEA to remove from its database its data to and exercise all the rights recognised by law, as reported under Section 4.
Any person communicating their data to POMPEA has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them exists, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2) the indication (i) of the origin of the personal data and their purposes and methods of treatment, (ii) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments, (iii) identification of the owner, processors and the designated representative, (iv) the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can have knowledge of them as appointed representative in the State territory, managers or agents.
Moreover, it will be the right of the interested person to obtain:
a) the updating, amendment or, where required, addition of further details;
b) the deletion, anonymisation, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate manner with regards the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, entirely or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purposes for which it was collected;
b) the processing of personal data for the purposes of sending advertising materials, direct sales, for carrying out market research or promotional communications. Interested parties may transmit to POMPEA all such requests by letter, fax or email.
- Owner and officers responsible for the processing of personal data
The holder of personal data is POMPEA S.p.a., with headquarters located in Via San Damaso, number 10, 46046, Medole (Mn), Italy.
The person concerned, for the exercise of their rights and for any further information regarding the treatment, may apply to the people of the Head of Personnel and the Legal Representative pro tempore, domiciled for this office at the headquarters of the owner.
Applicants may contact the Owner and Officers in writing to email@example.com .
In relation to information kindly review pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 Art. 13;
For the transmission and communication of my data to POMPEA SPA companies in Italy and also in countries outside of the Italian State, as listed in paragraph 3, for the purposes of search and selection of point 2
_ I consent _ I do not agree
In relation to the processing of sensitive data sent by me and to the transmission and communication thereof to POMPEA SPA companies in Italy and also in countries outside of the Italian State, as listed in paragraph 3, for the purposes of recruitment and selection of staff referred to in point 2
_ I consent _I do not agree